Laughter is the best medicine

Daughter: "I cannot marry him mother. He's an atheist and does not believe there is hell."
Mother: "Marry him dear and between us we will convince him that he is wrong."

"Ever been disappointed in love?" said a man to his friend
"Twice" was the answer. "The first girl jilted me. The second one didn't."

Student: "To whom was Minerva married?"
Professor: "My boy, when will you learn that Minerva was the Goddess of Wisdom? She wasn't married."

Lawyer: "What's to be different about this will?"
Mr Sharma: ""I'm leaving everything to my wife, provided she marries again. I want somebody to be sorry I died."


A middle aged woman stood watching a little boy on the curb smoking a cigarette and drinking from a bottle of alcohol. finally, unable to bear any longer, she stalked up to the lad and demanded, "Why aren't you in school at this time of the day?"
"Hell, lady," said the boy, gulping again from the bottle, "I am three years old.".


A doctor asked a woman patient her age
"I never tell anyone my age", she answered coyly, "but as a matter of fact, I've just reached twenty one". "Indeed," said the doctor, "what detained you?"

Two men following a woman driver:
"She's got her hand out of the window", remarked one of the men. "What does that mean ?"
"Only one thing for sure", replied the other. "The window is open".


Uncle Jack the town character was 80 years old. " Don't you hate to grow old?" he was asked.
"Heck no", was his answer. "If I wasn't old I'd be dead."


No comments

Powered by Blogger.